Spray Shields & Covers
General Rubber’s spray shields safely deflect harmful leakage occurring from flanges, valves and expansion joints and are available in solid fluoroplastic PTFE construction for superior chemical resistance. In addition to their safety capabilities, spray shields may also be used as solar covers, protecting rubber expansion joints from UV exposure and prolonging their useful service life.
- Safely deflects harmful spray-out if leakage occurs at flanges, valves, or expansion joints
- Solid fluoroplastic PTFE construction offers superior chemical resistance and 400°F service
- PVC coated polyester fabric with Mylar lamination offers maximum UV protection
- Simple to install, lightweight, and high strength
- Also used as solar covers in desert environments
- Metal shrouds can be used for similar purpose and are available/li>