Lightweight Expansion Joints
- Extremely flexible design with minimum stiffness and deflection forces
- 250ºF with 25 PSIG and 10" Hg service standard
- Versatile hand-built construction allows General Rubber to work with the system requirements to develop an optimal and cost-effective solution, including non-standard face to face dimensions, no arch, single or multiple arch designs in straight or reducing arrangements
- Integral ANSI 150 lb. flange design, no gaskets required
- Other standard drilling available, including DIN, PN, JIS, API, and Navy
- Ideal flexible connector for fans, blowers and other industrial OEM Equipment
- Absorbs system noise, vibration and shock
- Compensates for minor misalignment and offset while providing easy access to piping and equipment
- Wide variety of tube and cover elastomers available, Including Pure Gum Rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, Butyl, Nitrile, Hypalon®, Viton®, Teflon®, Food Grade, and more
- Additional features and benefits
- Control units
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 1101LW-1 and ININ 1101LW-1. Gross weights include retaining rings.
- Technical data shown above reflect the single arch design, additional arches typically increase movements and decrease spring rates proportionately. Contact the factory for full details including availability of larger sizes, higher pressure and temperature ratings.
- Style 1101LW will replace Style 2000.