No Arch Rubber Flanged Pipe
- The capacity of a flexible connector to absorb noise and vibration is directly proportional to its flexible length; this original design pre-dates the spherical connector and is still preferred by many design engineers and is considered the ultimate in noise and vibration control
- 250ºF continuous service standard, 400ºF available
- Versatile hand-built construction, available as reducers both concentric and eccentric, as well as elbows and tees; elbows in long or short radius to ANSI dimensions. Made in the U.S.A.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Integrally flanged design, no gaskets required
- Other standard drilling available, including ASA 300, DIN, PN, JIS, API, and Navy
- Wide variety of tube and cover elastomers available
- Additional features and benefits
- Control units
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- All Series 1200 parts listed are designed for 30" Hg (full vacuum) and have a maximum test at 26" Hg due to facility altitude and equipment limitations.
- Maximum operating temperature of 250 deg F for EPDM, Butyl, Hypalon, and Viton; 225 deg F for Neoprene; 210 deg F for Nitrile; 180 deg F for Pure Gum Rubber; 300 deg F for EPDM and Butyl in air service at 25 PSI maximum; higher pressure and temperature ratings available.
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 1100-1 and ININ 1100-1. Gross weights include retaining rings.
- WARNING: Control units (sold separately) must be used when piping is not properly anchored. Number of rods are dependent upon maximum field test pressures. Expansion joints may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or splash. Adequate floor drains are always recommended.
- Movements are non-concurrent. Contact General Rubber for concurrent movements, and for sizes not shown up to 144" I.D.
- Standard 125/150 lb. drilling includes, 1"-24" with ANSI B16.1 Class 125 lb./B16.5 Class 150 lb., 30"-60" with ANSI B16.1 Class 125 lb./ B16.47 series A, Class 150 lb., 72"- 108" with ANSI B16.1 Class 125 lb./ AWWA C207 Class B.