No Arch Rubber Flanged Fittings
Style 1100-45, 1100-90, 1100-TF
- The capacity of a flexible connector to absorb noise and vibration is directly proportional to its flexible length; this original design pre-dates the spherical connector and is still preferred by many design engineers and is considered the ultimate in noise and vibration control
- 250ºF continuous service standard, 400ºF available
- Versatile hand-built construction, available as reducers both concentric and eccentric, as well as elbows and tees; elbows in long or short radius to ANSI dimensions. Made in the U.S.A.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Integrally flanged design, no gaskets required
- Other standard drilling available, including ASA 300, DIN, PN, JIS, API, and Navy
- Wide variety of tube and cover elastomers available
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- Contact General Rubber with your design conditions and we will provide a detailed drawing with our proposal. Pressures are not normally as high as our straight Style 1100.