Duct Type Expansion Joints with Rigid Flanges
- Up to 600ºF and ± 3 PSI continuous service
- 9 Mil thick laminated fluoroplastic PTFE corrosion barrier
- Round and rectangular designs in all styles
- Exceptional all directional movement capability
- Absorbs system noise, vibration and shock
- Compensates for minor misalignment and offset
- Integrally flanged design
- Low stiffness and deflection forces
- Simple to install, lightweight and high strength
- Provides easy access to ducting and equipment
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, or hot dipped galvanized backup rings available for easy bolting to mating flanges
- Superior chemical resistance
- Zero porosity in wet and dry service
- Heat form and sealed to any size and arrangement
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- Extension movement capabilities can be increased with additional pre-compression during installation.
- Anchors should be used to resist the pressure thrust force and isolate the thermal movements between expansion joints.
- For vacuum or large pre-compressed applications, a set-back may be required to keep the expansion joint from protruding into the gas stream or touching the flow liner/baffle.
- Retaining Rings/ Backing Bars of 1/4" thickness standard. Suggested bolt spacing at 4" centers max.
- Flange gaskets suitable for the system temperature and fluid media should be used to ensure a full seal on all fluoroplastic styles. (Style 1093).
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 1093-1 and ININ 1093-1.