Shell & Tube Pinch Valves
- Tube and shell design
- Housing acts as a built-in actuator
- Rugged, lightweight and economical
- 100% full port eliminates clogging and turbulence while minimizing pressure drops
- Can be accessorized as an inexpensive non-critical control valve
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Full round through entire length
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Flanges tapped for ANSI 125/150 lb.
- Full flat-faced integral elastomer flanges
- Can be installed in any position
- All cast members are ductile iron
- Original 9500 sleeves are available as replacement parts
- The valve of choice for most OEM and low pressure applications
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
The Series 9500A enclosed type pinch valve is a simple on/off valve that is ideal for use in process applications. The simple structure of this valve consists of two metal casings, an elastomer sleeve, and casing gaskets. The valve is closed by directly injecting air or fluid into the body (casing).
Approximately 35 PSI differential pressure above the line pressure is required to close the valve. The elastomeric sleeve features a flange that requires no gasketing. Most elastomers will allow the valve to seal drop-tight. The 9500XL is available for pipe sizes 10"- 72" diameter. Call the factory for more details.
- Contact factory for sizes up to 72" and for higher working pressures. Previously supplied style 9500 is available as replacement parts and sleeves only.
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 9500A-1, and ININ 9500A-1.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.