Slip-on Pinch Valves
- Tube and shell design
- Slips-over standard pipe
- Housing acts as a built-in actuator
- Rugged, lightweight and economical
- Available in sizes from 1/2" to 2"
- 100% full port eliminates clogging and turbulence while minimizing pressure drops
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Full round through entire length
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Can be installed in any position
- Ductile iron castings standard
- The valve of choice for most OEM and low pressure applications
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 7500-1 and ININ 7500-1, respectively.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.