Slip-on Pinch Valves
- Open body design
- Slips-over standard pipe
- Rugged, lightweight and economical
- Available in sizes from 1/2" to 4"
- Operating position clearly visible
- 100% full port eliminates clogging and turbulence while minimizing pressure drops
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Full round through entire length
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Can be installed in any position
- All cast members are ductile iron
- The valve of choice for most OEM and low
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 7100-1 and ININ 7100-1.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.