Pressure Isolation Rings
- No clogging, plugging or fouling of gauges, pressure switches or transmitters
- Excellent for slurries, abrasive fluids and fluids with high percent solids
- Inside diameter matches adjacent pipe for self cleaning or pigging of system
- Gauges can be removed/replaced without interrupting the process or vacuum filled fluid through the use of an integral isolation valve
- Gauges are liquid filled, 2-1/2" diameter, with stainless steel housing and brass bourdon tube
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- When using a pressure switch, please specify pressure range, desired set point, and increasing or decreasing for switch contact.
- Use flange gaskets suitable for the system temperature and fluid media.
- Gauge and instruments can be removed from unit only while at zero line pressure to prevent permanent displacement of sensing fluid.
- 1" and 1-1/2" sizes are full 150 lb. flanged spool type; 300 lb. flanged or NPT threaded units are available. Spool type units do not have an integral isolation valve.
- Gauge and pressure switch shown above are optional.
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 5500-1 and ININ 5500-1, respectively.