Pneumatic, Closed Body, Interchangeable Pinch Valves
- Enclosed body design
- Interchangeable with Plug Valves in all sizes
- Modular design for easy conversion, even in-line, between manual, electric and pneumatic actuation
- Dual pinching mechanism closes from top and bottom to center
- 100% full port eliminates clogging and turbulence while minimizing pressure drops
- Nonrising actuators for safety and rigid connections
- Operating torques will remain constant over time, even when left open or closed for years
- Available completely sealed with body mounted gauge or pressure switches for fugitive emissions, submerged or buried service
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Drop-tight bi-directional closure, even on solids
- Flanges tapped to ANSI 125/150 lb.
- Full flat-faced integral elastomer flanges
- Can be installed in any position
- Positive opening devise standard
- No packing, gaskets or seals to maintain
- This versatile retrofit valve is ideal for many plant upgrades and modernization projects
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- A bevel gear is recommended for sizes 10" and over for manual service.
- Width of cylinder is dependent upon process line pressure.
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 2300PA-1 and ININ 2300PA-1.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.