Pneumatic, Closed Body, Control Pinch Valve
- Enclosed body design
- Conforms to ISA control pinch valve standard S75.08
- Modular design for easy conversion, even in-line, between manual, electric, and pneumatic actuation
- Nonrising actuation for safety and ridged connections
- Operating torques will remain constant over time, even when left open or closed for years
- Available completely sealed with body mounted gauge or pressure switch for fugitive emissions, submerged or buried service
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Drop-tight bi-directional closure, even on solids
- Flanges tapped for ANSI 125/150 lb.
- Full flat-faced integral elastomer flanges
- Can be installed in any position
- Positive opening device standard
- No packing, gaskets or seals to maintain
- The control valve of choice for most wastewater treatment plants and light industrial plants
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 2200DA-1 and ININ 2200DA-1.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.