Manual, Open Body, Pinch Valves
Style 2150, 7250
- Open body design
- Style 2150 conforms to ANSI B16.10 lengths making them interchangeable with Gate, Plug, and Ball Valves
- Style 7250 has a longer length sleeve for reduced stress and longer service life
- Available in custom face to face lengths
- Rugged, lightweight and economical
- Dual pinching mechanism closes from top and bottom to center
- Operating positions clearly visible
- 100% full port eliminates clogging and turbulence while minimizing pressure drops
- Operating torques will remain constant over time, even when left open or closed for years
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Drop-tight bi-directional closure, even on solids
- Flanges drilled for ANSI 125/150 lb.
- Full flat-faced integral elastomer flanges
- Can be installed in any position
- Positive opening device available
- No packing, gaskets or seals to maintain
- The valve of choice for most mining applications, including heavy slurries in tailing lines
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 2150-1, SPEC 7250-1 and ININ 2150-1, ININ 7250-1, respectively.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.