Manual, Closed Body, Pinch Valves
- Enclosed body design
- Conforms to ANSI B16.10 lengths, making it interchangeable with Gate, Plug, and Ball Valves
- Cost effective
- Dual pinching mechanism closes from top and bottom to center
- Position indicator standard
- 100% full port eliminates clogging and turbulence while minimizing pressure drops
- Vertical enclosure split line for complete accessibility to all internal components
- Nonrising handwheel and stem
- Operating torques will remain constant over time, even when left open or closed for years
- Prevents scaling buildup and clogging with its unobstructed design and flexing action
- Rubber sleeve is the only part exposed to the process fluid
- Drop-tight bi-directional closure, even on solids
- Flanges tapped for ANSI 125/150 lb.
- Full flat-faced integral elastomer flanges
- Can be installed in any position
- Positive opening device standard
- No packing, gaskets or seals to maintain
- The isolation valve of choice for most wastewater treatment plants and many light industrial plants
- Wide variety of sleeve elastomers available for different abrasion and corrosion service conditions
- Wide variety of sleeve types available for flow control or extremely abrasive service conditions
- Additional features and benefits
- Click here for item Cut Sheet
- Click here for complete catalog (Technical Guidelines)
- Click here to get Adobe Reader
- For full product specifications and installation instructions, see SPEC 2100-1 and ININ 2100-1, respectively.
- All dimensions expressed in inches. Contact General Rubber for sizes not shown and higher pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Pinch valves may operate in pipelines carrying fluids at elevated temperatures and pressures, so precaution should be taken to ensure proper installation and regular inspection. Care is required to protect personnel in the event of leakage or spray. Adequate floor drains for indoor applications are always recommended.